Welcome to St. Joan of Arc, a Roman Catholic Church and member of the Diocese of Fall River. We are located in Orleans, Massachusetts. Orleans is a year-round community on the Lower Cape in southeastern Massachusetts, near the elbow of Cape Cod. We are a faith-filled community with approximately 1,100 families. The spirit of generosity and hospitality of our parish is a beacon of welcome for all who seek the warm embrace of solace and friendship. Both the upper church and the church hall are handicap accessible. Please take time to peruse our web site. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.
New Parishioners are always welcome. Please introduce yourselves to the priest or deacon after Mass or contact the parish office to register. We urge you to become active members of our Parish Family. Click here for more information.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 8:00 am; Thursday: 5:00 pm
Saturday (Vigil): 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am and 10:00 am
5:00 pm (Vigil)
8:00 am and 12:00 pm
CONFESSION - Tuesday: 8:30 am, Thursday: 4:00 pm, Saturday: 4:00 - 4:45 pm, or by appointment
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION - every Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Click HERE to see Baptism guidelines
Arrangements 8 to 12 months in advance
Click HERE to read our Wedding guidelines
REFLECTION & STILLNESS
Wednesday: 8:45 am - in the Chapel
Pray the Rosary - Join us in praying the Rosary immediately following the 8 am Mass on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. All are welcome! As Sr. Lucia, one of the three visionaries at Fatima said, the Rosary is “a simple method of getting closer to God”.
ST. JOAN OF ARC THRIFT SHOP
THRIFT SHOP HOURS
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
RECEIVING DONATED ITEMS
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
FAITH FORMATION OFFICE
E-mail: [email protected]
Office hours: Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
St. Vincent de Paul HELPLINE
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
"Let the children come to me; do not prevent them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these," Mark 10:14
As St. Joan of Arc Parish, we all work together to protect our children. Please visit the Diocesan Safe Environment page for information on how we protect the faithful, and the steps involved to minister, work, or volunteer in the Diocese. www.fallriverdiocese.org/office-of-safe-environment/
Readings for the week of September 25, 2022
- Sunday: Am 6:1a, 4-7 / Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10 [1b] / 1 Tm 6:11-16 / Lk 16:19-31
- Monday: Jb 1:6-22 / Ps 17:1bcd, 2-3, 6-7 / Lk 9:46-50
- Tuesday: Jb 3:1-3, 11-17, 20-23 / Ps 88:2-3, 4-5, 6, 7-8 / Lk 9:51-56
- Wednesday: Jb 9:1-12, 14-16 / Ps 88:10bc-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Lk 9:57-62
- Thursday: Dan 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5 / Jn 1:47-51
- Friday: Jb 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5 / Ps 139:1-3, 7-8, 9-10, 13-14ab / Lk 10:13-16
- Saturday: Jb 42:1-3, 5-6, 12-17 / Ps 119:66, 71, 75, 91, 125, 130 / Lk 10:17-24
- Next Sunday: Hb 1:2-3; 2:2-4 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9 / 2 Tm 1:6-8, 13-14 / Lk 17:5-10